Cassiopea Partners is pleased to announce that acted as exclusive financial advisor to Insis S.p.A. (the “Company”) and its shareholders on the sale of a majority stake to Fincantieri S.p.A. Fincantieri is one of the world’s largest shipbuilding groups and number one for diversification and innovation. It is leader...
- Cassiopea Partners advises Bregal Unternehmerkapital in the acquisition of a majority stake in Safety21, a leader in the Smart Road and Smart City space
- Cassiopea Partners assisted Gruppo Lunelli in the acquisition of Cedral Tassoni
- Cassiopea Partners advises Trevi Holding in a complex financial restructuring transaction
- Cassiopea Partners advises Vandewiele in the acquisition of 100% of Savio Group
- Cassiopea Partners advises Wise Equity in the acquisition of a majority stake in Cantiere del Pardo