Finmeccanica: NS, AnsaldoBreda and Finmeccanica conclude V250 case The Dutch Railways (“NS”), AnsaldoBreda (“AB”) and its controlling company Finmeccanica (“FNM”) have concluded a solution to the discord regarding the V250-trains. The companies have reached an agreement that entails the return of all V250-trains to AB and the reimbursement of...
- Cassiopea Partners advises Vandewiele in the acquisition of 100% of Savio Group
- Cassiopea Partners advises Wise Equity in the acquisition of a majority stake in Cantiere del Pardo
- Cassiopea Partners advises Antin Infrastructure Partners in the acquisition of a majority stake in Hippocrates Holding
- Cassiopea Partners advised Demenego and its shareholder in the sale of a majority stake to VAM Investments
- Cassiopea Partners advises Armonia in the acquisition of a majority stake of Arrigoni SpA