Cassiopea Partners is acting as financial advisor to Antin Infrastructure Partners (“Antin”) in the acquisition of a majority stake in Hippocrates Holding S.p.A. (“Hippocrates” or the “Company”). Hippocrates is the leading Italian independent pharmacy platform with a network of over 120 pharmacies, mainly concentrated in the regions of central and...
- Cassiopea Partners advises Bregal Unternehmerkapital in the acquisition of a majority stake in Safety21, a leader in the Smart Road and Smart City space
- Cassiopea Partners assisted Gruppo Lunelli in the acquisition of Cedral Tassoni
- Cassiopea Partners advises Trevi Holding in a complex financial restructuring transaction
- Cassiopea Partners advises Vandewiele in the acquisition of 100% of Savio Group
- Cassiopea Partners advises Wise Equity in the acquisition of a majority stake in Cantiere del Pardo